第27单位 垦丁之旅
In spite of the oncoming typhoon, May and I still went on our trip to Kenting.
虽然台风行将降临,我和梅依然去垦丁玩。
We rented a scooter as soon as we arrived and began our exciting adventure.
我们一到垦丁就租了一辆小型摩托车睁开安慰的历险。
Our first stop was Sheding Park, a wild nature park.
我们的第一站是社顶公园,一座原始的天然公园。
We took a walk on the trails and spotted many goats.
我们在小径上漫步时瞥见了很多山羊。

We were so thrilled that we decided to follow them.
我们十分高兴,因而决议跟踪它们。
It wasn't long before we realized we had gotten lost.
没多久我们就迷路了。
It took us hours to get out of the woods.
我们花了好几个小时才走出丛林
On the way back to our hostel, I was so taken with the lovely scene that I crashed into a fence.
在回旅店的途中,我欣赏美景太甚着迷致使撞上一处围栏。
Fortunately, May and I were not injured.
幸亏,我和梅都没受伤。
The next day, we went to the beach for a swim.
第二天.我们到海滩游泳。
The sea was so rough, we almost drowned.
海下风浪很大,因而我们差点淹去世。
Despite all that had happened, our trip was really an unforgettable adventure.
虽然发作犷这么多事,此行仍然令人难忘。