Huh? There must be a mistake.
不合错误 这此中一定有错误
None of these pigs are my mom or dad.
这里基本没有我的爸爸妈妈
None of them?
没在外面
Is that really your answer?
这便是你的答案吗
Mm-hmm.
恩恩
Oh, you got it!
猜对了
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢 各人
All right, you win.Get out of my sight.
你走吧 是你赢了 快点走吧
Thanks for everything, Granny. Good-bye!
承蒙照顾了 婆婆 再见了
Good-bye!Thank you!
再见 谢谢
Haku!Let's go!
小白 我们走吧
Where are my mom and dad? When you passed the test...
爸爸和妈妈呢 当你经过测试的时分
they woke up on the human side of the river.
他们曾经在人类那条河上醒来了
They're there now,and they're looking for you.
他们如今在那边 正在找着你
There's no water here.
没有水了
I can walk across now.
我可以走着过了如今
But I can't go any farther.
但是我不克不及再走了
Just go back the way you came.
顺着你来的路归去
You'll be fine.
统统都市好的
But you have to promise not to look back, not until you've passed through the tunnel.
但是你要容许我不克不及转头直到你穿过了隧道
What about you? What'll you do?
那你呢 你会如许
Don't worry. I'll go back and have a talk with Yubaba.
不要担忧 我会归去和汤婆婆磋商的
I'll tell her I'm going to quit being her apprentice.
我会通知她再也不会当她的门生了
I'm fine. I got my name back.
我很好 我曾经找回我的名字了
Will we meet again sometime?
我们还会再见吗
Sure we will.
一定会的
Promise?Promise.
确定 确定
Now go, and don't look back.
好了 走吧 记着不要转头